Monday, February 12, 2018

February 12, 2018, "Trust in God"


Email to Family and Friends

          Hey Family! I miss you all! I am having a great time here in Billings! I love my companion, he is pretty funny. I used to serve around him in Butte and he served in one of my old areas so we talk a lot about those times haha.
          I love the ward here, the members are fantastic! We are finding awesome investigators and teaching great ones they had from before! I'm pretty homesick for Kalispell (my last area) but I am just as excited to meet all the wonderful people here, whom I call friends :) 

"Trust in God"

              Alma once said "for I do know [he is speaking from personal experience] that whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day." (1)
              How true is that statement! We all have trials to pass through in this life, all personal and intimate. But may we all trust in Him who can support all. "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." (2) In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.


Elder Philip R. Bredsguard


Notes

  1. Alma 36:3
  2. Matthew 11:28-30

Sent from my iPad