Monday, April 9, 2018

April 9, 2018, "Will You Grow into the Principle of Revelation?"


Email to Family and Friends

          A week ago Sunday I was really praying about how I could best follow the guidance of President Russel M. Nelson, the Prophet. And as I was praying a memory came to my mind that really helped answer a question that has been in my mind the last few weeks. I know that you can receive revelation about how to receive revelation! 
          We are working very hard! So much that I am so tired, but Elder Gonzales is such an amazing missionary! He is so humble, so quick to learn, and he is always looking at the brighter things. For him, I will always be thankful. 

"Will You Grow into the Principle of Revelation?"

             President Russell M. Nelson just encouraged us to "Find a quiet place where you can regularly go. Humble yourself before God. Pour out your heart to your Heavenly Father. Turn to Him for answers and for comfort."
            "Pray in the name of Jesus Christ about your concerns, your fears, your weaknesses--yes, the very longings of your heart. And then listen! Write the thoughts that come to your mind. Record your feelings and follow through with actions that you are prompted to take. As you repeat this process day after day, month after month, year after year, you will “grow into the principle of revelation.”
              "Does God really want to speak to you? Yes!" (1) My Family and my dear friends I exhort you in the name of Almighty God to find a way to apply this :) You can receive answers to all of your questions. The true question is, are we humble enough to hear the answer and meek enough to act upon it. 
               I give my sacred witness as a representative of Jesus Christ, our Lord, I know that he is there, I know that he hears us, I know that His love for YOU is so great that one cannot even begin to understand it. I know He Lives! He is the literal resurrected Christ! And I know that He has called Russell M Nelson to be His spokesman on the earth today. And I lie not, God bearing witness of it.
               

Elder Philip R. Bredsguard
Current Address- 917 Amoretti Thermopolis, WY 82443

Notes

  1. "Revelation for the Church, Revelation for Our Lives" By President Russell M. Nelson, April 2018

Sent from my iPad