Tuesday, April 3, 2018

April 2, 2018, "Hosanna!"


Email to Family and Friends

          I am beyond well! ⬇️⬇️

"Hosanna!"

             Family, Friends, Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Praise to our God! What a divine Conference we have just witnessed! Brethren and Sisters, the world is about to receive a greater out pouring of light! The Lord is preparing this earth for the return of His glory! May each of us prepare ourselves and become worthy my beloved friends, for ye ought to beloved. Christ soon cometh, Hosanna! He is coming! He is coming! I so hope that we can shout it from the rooftops! 
             To you whom I so love, I exhort you, that ye may seek to stretch your spiritual capacity to receive revelation to a place it has never before been. 
              "Our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ, will perform some of His mightiest works between now and when He comes again. We will see miraculous indications that God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ, preside over this church in majesty and glory. But, in coming days it will not be possible to survive spiritually, without the guiding, directing, comforting, and constant influence of the Holy Ghost. 
              "My beloved brothers and sisters, I plead with you to increase your spiritual capacity to receive revelation. Let this Easter Sunday be a defining moment in your life. Chose to do the spiritual work required to enjoy the gift of the Holy Ghost, and and hear the voice of the Spirit more frequently and more clearly." President Nelson just said in the last Sunday Morning Session yesterday.
               I pray that each of us may head the prophets words! I declare unto you my witness of the resurrected Christ. I know He lives. I know He is at the helm of this Church. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
               

Elder Philip R. Bredsguard
Current Address- 917 Amoretti Thermopolis, WY 82443

Sent from my iPad