Monday, March 26, 2018

March 26, 2018, "Jesus Christ"


Email to Family and Friends

          I am absolutely loving it here in Thermopolis! There is so much work going on here! Everyone is so prepared! We are literally starting the lessons with at least 6-7 house holds this week that we just found last week! It is perfect for Elder Gonzalez's training! He is an amazing trainee, he is just so ready to learn, teach and find. I am so happy to be serving with him!
           I love all the people here it has been so sweet to see all of my family and friends again. I know the Lord has allowed me to come back here for a reason! These last 11 weeks of my mission are going to be some of the busiest and most good done. We trust in the God of Israel and there is none in our way to stop us, save it be ourselves.

"Jesus Christ"

             As the days and weeks go on I am realizing that the time I have to bear my witness of the Living Christ in this unique way is quickly coming to a close. With the few weeks I have left I want to share my most precious possession with all of you.
              Family and friends, I know that Jesus Christ is the only one and true way back to God. By Him, all good things come. I love Him, He is my personal Savior and Redeemer. I know He loves you, I know He so desperately wants to give you His redeeming power to impact your life for peace and joy. He weeps when you weep and rejoices when you rejoice. He is the Son of God! God be thanked for His Divine Son!
               

Elder Philip R. Bredsguard
Current Address- 917 Amoretti Thermopolis, WY 82443

Sent from my iPad