Monday, May 14, 2018

May 14, 2018, "The Worth of Souls"


Email to Family and Friends

          This week was amazing to see the amount of revelation the our Father in Heaven so wants to give each of us! We had seen visions and had thing made known to us in no others ways this week to hasten the work here in Thermopolis! This week I am striving to open my mouth, and declare this gospel as I have never done previously. I know this work is true and I am filled with the love of God and blessed with an amazing companion!

"The Worth of Souls"

             "Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God; For, behold, the Lord your Redeemer suffered death in the flesh; wherefore he suffered the pain of all men, that all men might repent and come unto him. And he hath risen again from the dead, that he might bring all men unto him, on conditions of repentance. And how great is his joy in the soul that repenteth!" (1) 
               We ALL have a divine worth, and none is greater than the other. I know that Jesus Christ himself came to this earth and performed a perfect Atonement for the sins and afflictions of all of us. I KNOW IT! I love each of you. And I love my mission.
In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
               

Elder Philip R. Bredsguard
Current Address- 917 Amoretti Thermopolis, WY 82443

Notes

  1. Doctrine and Covenants 18:10-13

Sent from my iPad