Monday, May 28, 2018

May 28, 2018, "The Book of Mormon"


Email to Family and Friends

          What a week! We had all sorts of amazing experiences!! We are working hard and really trying to take care of our investigators that we Do have. We are really striving to help them make and keep commitments that their faith might increase, even to repentance. I have loved being able to share my testimony so freely with ALL. 

"The Book of Mormon"

             I know for a fact that the Book of Mormon is true! I want to share this as my testimony to each. That the Book of Mormon was given to each of us to find peace and happiness in this life, in the midst of trials and tribulation. I know it will lead us into life and Salvation in the next. I know with out the Book of Mormon and the Prophet Joseph Smith we would never know that we could live as families in the eternities! I love you family!
               
Elder Philip R. Bredsguard
Current Address- 917 Amoretti Thermopolis, WY 82443

Sent from my iPad