Monday, June 4, 2018

June 4, 2018, "Jesus the Living Christ"


Email to Family and Friends

            Oh how I have loved my mission! I feel to shout from the rooftops, "O that I were an angel, and could have the wish of mine heart, that I might go forth and speak with the trump of God, with a voice to shake the earth, and cry repentance unto every people! Yea, I would declare unto every soul, as with the voice of thunder, repentance and the plan of redemption, that they should repent and come unto our God, that there might not be more sorrow upon all the face of the earth." But I am left to say in my heart "But behold, I am a man, and do sin in my wish; for I ought to be content with the things which the Lord hath allotted unto me."
             There is no greater work upon this earth than the joy of bringing those whom you so dearly love to the peace of repentance. To the eternal joy of everlasting life! I praise to my God! I know that in my own strength I am nothing, but glory be to God and the Lamb I have offered my life. 
             I rejoice and feel as Paul when he stated "For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing." Thank you forever and ever Father, for allowing me to serve you so for just this short period of time.

DETAILS ON HOMECOMING TALKS AND PARTY BELOW

"Jesus the Living Christ"

             I give my final witness to each of you, as a full time called missionary of Jesus Christ, I know with out a single shadow of a doubt that Jesus of Nazareth who was crucified and hanged on a tree, is the Redeemer of Israel, and of the whole earth. I know that angels declared to Mary that "he is not here, for he is risen." I know, for I am a witness of it, that all power under heaven was given to Him. All power to cleanse, to strengthen, to purify, to enable, to comfort, teach and save ALL who come into him. 
               I KNOW THAT HE LIVES! He is the Living Christ, He is my all, he is my liberator, my teacher, and my best friend. I love Him, I know Him, and I will serve Him with all the remaining breath of my life. I fear no man, for perfect love casteth out all fear. I am a disciple of Jesus Christ and am one of His true followers, I exhort ALL to come into Him, and I promise that you WILL find peace in this life and eternal life in the world to come. 
               
Your Fellow Servant,
Elder Philip R. Bredsguard

----Information-------

Arrival at Sky Harbor Airport
Saturday, June 9th @ 4:09pm

Speaking in the Mesa 60th Ward  the next day!
2152 E, Adobe Rd., Mesa, Arizona 85213
Sunday, June 10th
8:30 am

*Open House put on by my sisters, Nauni and Kayli, that same night!!!
Nauni's house near Cooper and Ray in Gilbert
Message my mom or sister, Kayli, for the address.
Sunday, June 10th
6:00-8:00 pm

*Originally scheduled at the Weeches' home.  Thank you Sister Weech for your kindness!!!!  Please come join us down at my sister's!  Thanks, Mesa 60th Ward!

Speaking in the Oak Hills Ward  
8889 Sheepcreek Road, Phelan, California 92371
June 24th
9:00 am


Sent from my iPad