Monday, November 27, 2017

November 27, 2017, "My Testimony"


Email to Family and Friends

          Haha, I am going to go ahead and start off with an apology to all. I am so sorry my emails are so lame. Haha all week the Spirit was telling to repent for not telling everyone how my weeks have been going. Don't worry I haven't been lying, I am very happy and working hard. I just could tell some stories :)
          This week we went on exchanges with the Assistants down in Billings. Haha Billings is 7 hours away from our house! 8 hours or more in bad weather (which it was!). Haha that is like driving from home to Jakes or Nana and Papas house just to go on an exchange!! That's crazy!! But it was a fantastic exchange and we got to go to the Temple! We drove through Butte! It was so cool to drive through it again!
          Thanksgiving was great! We were very well fed! We ate at 9 places haha from noon to 9 one place every hour :). 
          Haha every night when I get home after I write in my journal, I am just so worn out, I think I fall asleep within 3-5 mins after getting in bed. It's a great life though.
         There is a couple we have been trying over and over again to go and visit since I have been here. There situation is exactly like Jes and JRs! Not 100% but I would say 95%. So we went by last night just to try them and when we got there they both had tears in their eyes, we arrived just minutes after some sort of argument of sorts. He is not a member, she is. As we talk of family and forgiveness, the Spirit flooded the home. It was amazing to see how the Spirit works. :) (And we are going to have Sushi with them on Thursday for dinner!)

"My Testimony"

          Family and Friends, I know that my Savior lives. I know that our Father in Heaven cares so much about each of us. I know Jesus Christ came and died for each of us and rose again that we too might live again. This is my testimony, and I say it in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.


Elder Philip R. Bredsguard

Sent from my iPad