Tuesday, May 23, 2017

May 22, 2017, "Birthday Testimony"


Email to Family and Friends
            This week has been amazing! We had the privilege of being trained by Elder Timothy J. Dyches a General Authority. As Zone Leaders we had the opportunity to be with him for 3 days. He came and spoke to the Northern half of the mission on Wednesday in Helena, and the Southern Half on Thursday(my B Day) in Billings, and the we had a Mission Leadership Council meeting with him on Friday in Billings. As one o the northern Zone Leaders we got to go to all 3! 
            It provided for a beautiful Birthday! I had Dennys for breakfast, then I was instructed by a General Authority for 4 hours, saw all my good old friends, then went and did baptisms, confirmations, initiatories, and endowments in the Temple for 4 hours, and afterwords went and bought a lot of Little Ceaser pizzas and feed abunch of homeless tell 9:30pm! So all in all great Birthday!!
           
"Birthday Testimony" 

           For my birthday I would like to let each and everyone of you know, that you should never be afraid or ashamed of your testimony, specifically of the Book of Mormon. The Lord our God will show unto every living creature in Judgment Day that the words of Nephi, Jacob, Alma, Mormon, and Moroni are true! (1)
           Life is not easy, we are beaten and pushed around by life. But if we listen to and read the pleasing word of God, it will heal our wounded souls. (2)
           And now at this time I would like to bear my bold but loving testimony of the Book of Mormon to all. I want you to understand that it is true! God has called me to stand as a witness before God, Heaven, and earth in that last and great judgment day before all nations, kings, rulers, and people that the Book of Mormon was brought forth by God himself. Even the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and Jacob. The God of our Fathers, even JEHOVAH, the Great I AM. That we in these last days may know that Jesus is the Christ.

Elder Philip R. Bredsguard
Mission Home: 1848 Rimrock Road,  Billings,  Montana  59102
Current Address: 312 3rd Ave. N.  #8 Great Falls MT 59401

Notes
  1. 2 Nephi 33:11
  2. Jacob 2:8

Sent from my iPad