Tuesday, May 30, 2017

May 29, 2017, "No Greater News"


Email to Family and Friends
            This has been a very interesting week! It has had many ups and downs. The downs were the lowest of lows on my mission, but the highs were the highest of highs! I don't think I have ever put forth more effort to share the Restoration and the power of the Book of Mormon more in my life than I have this week! May God Bless each of us as we journey through this trying life.
           
"No Greater News" 

           I am going to share with you the greatest news to come to this earth since the angels announced the risen Lord. This is the message of the Restoration. I desire to share with each of you Joseph Smiths First Vision. As you read it please ponder and imagine in your mind, what he says he is seeing.
          "I saw a pillar of light exactly over my head, above the brightness of the sun, which descended gradually until it fell upon me."
           "When the light rested upon me I saw two Personages, whose brightness and glory defy all description, standing above me in the air. One of them spake unto me, calling me by name and said, pointing to the other--This is My Beloved Son. Hear Him!" (1)

Please ponder on your own 



Elder Philip R. Bredsguard
Mission Home: 1848 Rimrock Road,  Billings,  Montana  59102
Current Address: 312 3rd Ave. N.  #8 Great Falls MT 59401

Sent from my iPad