Tuesday, December 12, 2017

December 11, 2017, "Rod of Iron"


Email to Family and Friends

          We had Zone Conference this week, and the discussions that were given were so inspiring! Our Mission President talked about how we can really change through our Faith in Christ. Not a temporary change, but one that will make a permanent change in our lives and how that can ONLY happen through Christ. We can change our behavior for a bit, but over time and through trials it will Root back up. He related it to weeding.
           We also had a talent show at Zone Conference! Haha Elder Madsen had a great idea! A video will be included! We did a "Hallelujah" Choir, but we didn't sing! We used boards for our words haha. You just have to watch it...
           We had a really spiritual week, we were on an exchange with some other Elders. And I don't want to go in to to much detail, but there were many tears and many prayers! 
           We are having a baptism this week! Whoo hoo!

"Rod of Iron"

          This last week I have just finished the Book of Mormon, I want all who can read this to know, that I am a witness of the truth of the Book of Mormon! Any who read it with a sincer heart will find more peace and happiness from this book than any other! How do I know that, because I've done it!! I've seen it! I am a witness!! 
           It has a special way to give us power over temptation and to help our families grow closer together!

Notes
  1. “My Peace I Leave with You” By President Henry B. Eyring, April 2017

Elder Philip R. Bredsguard


Sent from my iPad


This video above is seriously funny!  A Hallelujah Choir.