Monday, September 4, 2017

September 4, 2017, "Our Fathers Love"


Email to Family and Friends

          I am absolute worn out. Haha we have had such a productive week. I can barely keep my eyes open. We have been making a huge push to have members in our lessons. And it has been awesome!!
          We had a sweet lesson with a gal Dana, she was scheduled to get baptized this last week, but she is having some health problems so we met with her yesterday in the hospital with some of my favorite members in my whole mission, the Gilletts :) 
          I absolutely love being a missionary! There is no greater joy! What a great day to be alive!

"Our Fathers Love"

           If only each of you truly knew how much your Father in Heaven loves you. Nothing will surprise us more, when we pass to the other side, than how familiar our Fathers face is to us. We are His greatest desire, our happiness and well being in the long term is his first priority above anything else. He sees that this temporary experience in mortality is just a moment, but he is there beside us every second of the way in our very minuscule trials we pass through. He can see that they are momentary but he will still move heaven and earth for our well being. 
            God is our Father, I pray that you will plead with him in prayer for him to reveal to you as he has to me, his nature, his love for us. The worth of every soul is great in the sight of God. His love is there for us. Ask him how much he loves you, and he will show you. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.


Elder Philip R. Bredsguard
Mission Home- 1848 Rimrock Rd Billings, MT 59102
Current Address- 312 3rd Ave N Great Falls, MT 59405


Sent from my iPad